With so much information out there, it is hard to know where to start when it comes to finding the aged care options that are right for you. Aged Care Prepare can provide you with what services/ help are available by clicking on the links below:
- Entry Level Support at home
- More Complex Support at Home
- Respite Care
- Residential Respite Care
- Short term restorative care
- Transition Care
- Residential Aged Care
You can also complete the Personalised Aged Care Summary, which will give you a more detailed explanation of the aged care services that you are interested in finding out about. Click here to be redirected.
Furthermore, you can start the process of accessing aged care services by getting in contact with My Aged Care.
- My Aged Care is an Australian government service that helps ageing Australians and their families to access support and information regarding aged care.
- It is the entry point to the aged care system, where assessments are arranged and information is provided to access aged care services.
- My Aged Care will arrange an assessment through either of the following depending on your current circumstances:
- The Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT)
- The Regional Assessment Service (RAS)